How to print to PDF
- On the previous page, press the 'Print' button.
- You will be presented with your browser’s standard print dialogue.
- If your browser offers an option to ‘Save to PDF’, choose this option and select Save.
- If your print dialogue does not offer saving to PDF, the XPS Document Writer should be displayed in the list of available printers.
- Choose the XPS Document Writer ‘printer’ and then select Print.
- In either situation, you will be now asked to nominate a location where the new file is to be saved.
- Navigate to a suitable folder location, provide a meaningful name for the new file and then select the Save button.