1E002 Other “technology” as follows:
a. “Technology” for the “development” or “production” of polybenzothiazoles or polybenzoxazoles;
b. “Technology” for the “development” or “production” of fluoroelastomer compounds containing at least one vinylether monomer;
c. “Technology” for the design or “production” of the following ceramic powders or non‑“composite” ceramic materials:
1. Ceramic powders having all of the following:
a. Any of the following compositions:
1. Single or complex oxides of zirconium and complex oxides of silicon or aluminium;
2. Single nitrides of boron (cubic crystalline forms);
3. Single or complex carbides of silicon or boron; or
4. Single or complex nitrides of silicon;
b. Any of the following total metallic impurities (excluding intentional additions):
1. Less than 1,000 ppm for single oxides or carbides; or
2. Less than 5,000 ppm for complex compounds or single nitrides; and
c. Being any of the following:
1. Zirconia with an average particle size equal to or less than 1 µm and no more than 10% of the particles larger than 5 µm; or
2. Other ceramic powders with an average particle size equal to or less than 5 µm and no more than 10% of the particles larger than 10 µm;
2. Non‑“composite” ceramic materials composed of the materials specified in 1E002.c.1;
Note: 1E002.c.2. does not apply to “technology” for the design or production of abrasives.
d. Not used;
e. “Technology” for the installation, maintenance or repair of materials specified by 1C001;
f. “Technology” for the repair of “composite” structures, laminates or materials specified by 1A002 or 1C007.c.;
Note: 1E002.f. does not apply to "technology” for the repair of “civil aircraft” structures using carbon “fibrous or filamentary materials” and epoxy resins, contained in "aircraft" manufacturers’ manuals.
g. “Libraries" specially designed or modified to enable equipment to perform the functions of equipment specified by 1A004.c. or 1A004.d.